Robert White is the only gay, Aspergic, quarter-Welsh comic on the British comedy circuit. Known for his brilliant timing and performance style, Robert’s chaotic stage presence, improvisational skills and delivery won him the 2010 Malcolm Hardee Award for Comic Originality. And in the same year, he wrote one of Dave’s Top Ten Jokes of The Fringe.
Since he first came onto the stand-up scene, as a finalist in the prestigious Hackney Empire Competition, Robert has gone from strength to strength. He is now a sought-after act who regularly performs across the country and internationally.
- The Comedy Store
- Won the Malcolm Hardee Award for Comedy Originality at The Edinburgh Festival 2010
- One of the Top 10 Jokes of the Fringe, according to Dave (Edinburgh 2010)
- Hackney Empire Finalist 2006
- Twice Comedy Cafe New Act WINNER 2006/7
- Laughing Horse New Act of the Year semi-finalist 2007
- So You Think You're Funny Semi-Finalist 2006
"Get him on Shooting Stars!" ★★★★ The List
Robert brought his brilliant comedy-opera InstruMENTAL to the Edinburgh Fringe this year, astounding audiences with the show's hilarious lyricism and musical ingenuity.
"A monumental achievement...Robert White should be the biggest comedy star on TV today ★★★★★"
"A kind of schizophrenic Frank Sidebottom-on-acid hellscape...I loved it ★★★★"
www.robertwhitecomedy.com | @robertwhitejoke | YouTube | iTunes