Robert White is the only gay, Aspergic, quarter-Welsh comic on the British comedy circuit. Known for his brilliant timing and performance style, Robert’s chaotic stage presence, improvisational skills and delivery won him the 2010 Malcolm Hardee Award for Comic Originality. And in the same year, he wrote one of Dave’s Top Ten Jokes of The Fringe.
Since he first came onto the stand-up scene, as a finalist in the prestigious Hackney Empire Competition, Robert has gone from strength to strength. He is now a sought-after act who regularly performs across the country and internationally.
- The Comedy Store
- Won the Malcolm Hardee Award for Comedy Originality at The Edinburgh Festival 2010
- One of the Top 10 Jokes of the Fringe, according to Dave (Edinburgh 2010)
- Hackney Empire Finalist 2006
- Twice Comedy Cafe New Act WINNER 2006/7
- Laughing Horse New Act of the Year semi-finalist 2007
- So You Think You're Funny Semi-Finalist 2006
"Get him on Shooting Stars!" ★★★★ The List
Robert's show InstruMENTAL is coming to the Edinburgh Fringe!
ROBERT WHITE: InstruMENTAL
3:15pm | Gilded Balloon, Wee Room | 2nd-27th August
Catch a preview of the show at the following venues:
13 TOP SECRET COMEDY CLUB, LONDON
11 THE ASTOR, DEAL, KENT
25 TOP SECRET COMEDY CLUB, LONDON
29 TOP SECRET COMEDY CLUB, LONDON
06 TOP SECRET COMEDY CLUB, LONDON
09 KOMEDIA, BRIGHTON
15 ARTRIX, BROMSGROVE
20 CUTTY SARK, LONDON
27 TOP SECRET COMEDY CLUB, LONDON
www.robertwhitecomedy.com | @robertwhitejoke | YouTube | iTunes